Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome to my official website!

Hello everyone, my name is Michael, you may know me as Dj Odyssey. Now independent and working overseas as a club dj, I have decided to create a blog where you can download my remixes, and you can post some of your own too. This is a website dedicated to club dj's everywhere around the world. I want to share my remixes with all of you for FREE! Most of these are made for club dj's like myself, with dj-friendly intro/outro/break, and most of the time "hyped up" for club use, as an alternative for the most commonly-used remix services like Funkymix, Ultimix, Wicked Mix, Street Tracks, Wrexxshop, X-Mix, IL-hot, Blackline, etc.

Feel free to email me for requests, and if I have the time, I just might give it a go. But still, keep supporting the labels I have mentioned, and if you enjoy the remix, buy the original album of these artists. They work as hard as the dj to create the music we enjoy.

No comments: